Al-Manara College of Medical Sciences invites college students to participate in the Higher Education Reading Award competition
With the aim of stimulating positive awareness and interaction with the reading of civilized texts, and in implementation of the directives of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to hold cultural events.
Al-Manara College of Medical Sciences invites its students to participate in the Higher Education Reading Award competition, for undergraduate students in all Iraqi universities
The award is based on the competition to read the book (Renaissance Conditions) by the Arab thinker Malik bin Nabi.
- The award is for primary studies students in public and private universities (morning and evening studies).
- The contestant must be of Iraqi nationality.
- The age of the competitor should not exceed 30 years.
- Competitors are subject to a public lottery to choose twenty winners from among the top hundred contestants in the prize exam.
- The twenty winners will be awarded a cash prize (five million dinars) for each winner.
Registration in the competition platform on the link attached below continues until June 15, 2023, and registered students will take an electronic test on June 20, 2023. As for the entry information for each participating student, it is done through his official university email, so that they can participate in the exam, whose subject is based exclusively on the chosen book.