Division of quality assurance and performance evaluation
The Division of Quality Assurance and Performance Evaluation is an essential and effective part in the development of the educational institution by obliging the departments in the college to apply local and international accreditation standards in order to keep pace with the development taking place in the world. Where the existence of this division has become necessary and important in continuing to distinguish and compete between universities and similar colleges.
The Division spreads the culture of quality and continuous improvement to all departments and administrative units of the college through holding seminars, conferences, meetings and workshops in the field of quality and academic accreditation.
This division is linked to the dean’s office and consists of a number of units:
- Training and technical support unit.
- Global Classifications Unit.
- Occupational Safety Unit.
- search unit
- Laboratory quality unit
Tasks and duties of the Quality Assurance Division
- Preparing the requirements for the meetings of the Quality Assurance Council at the university and following up the implementation of the decisions issued by the Quality Assurance Council.
- Follow up the implementation of the axes related to the application of quality standards in the educational organization to obtain accreditation in education throughout the year.
- Follow-up the scheduled work of the committees regarding and serving the work of quality assurance and university performance. – The Academic Vocabulary Modernization Committee.
- Following up the quarterly activities of the university’s colleges and departments, including the participation of staff in exhibitions, conferences, cultural festivals, seminars, and courses. And send these activities to the ministry.
- Ensuring the creation of a culture of quality and the exchange of scientific expertise between the faculties and departments of the university, in addition to establishing a relationship of cooperation between the university and other universities through conferences, festivals, seminars and exhibitions.
- Participation in seminars, conferences and courses related to university quality assurance.
Performance evaluation forms 2021-2022
- Questionnaire of the student’s opinion of the teacher.
- Part-time teaching form.
- Artisans form 2021 2022.
- Form for those assigned outside education.
- Employee evaluation form (administrative and technical).
- A form to evaluate the performance of the teaching researcher in service centers.
- A form to evaluate the performance of full-time teaching staff for scientific research inside or outside Iraq.
- A form to evaluate the performance of the teaching researcher in centers and units.
- Contract performance evaluation form.
- An evaluation form for the performance of service center managers.
- Faculty member performance evaluation form.
- A form to evaluate the performance of the teaching researcher in part-time research and service centers and units.
- Performance evaluation form for directors of research centers and units.
- Evaluation file of teaching performance in internal university departments for the academic year.
- Calendar file for assistant university presidents and deans for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Evaluation file for administrative teaching performance in universities and colleges for 20202021.
- Teaching guide.
- Controls of the approved and approved calendar files for employees of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for 2021-2022.
Your Future Starts Here.
Al-Manara College for Medical Sciences
08:00 AM – 03.00 PM
Saturday – Thursday