Opening the registration and activation process in the departments of Al-Manara College of Medical Sciences
Al-Manara College of Medical Sciences invites students to review the registration department to complete the registration and close the options in the departments they wish to join, according to the absorptive capacities of each department, and help download the private education application to follow up the admission sequences and answer all inquiries.
Note that the registration department in the college is available daily from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM every day.
Documents required for submission:
- A proof of grades stating the exam number or a photocopy of a study document.
- residence card .
- Copies of the documents of the student and his father.
- Four photos of the student.
- First tuition amount.
- Endorsement of the Martyrs Foundation in the event of submission on the Dhul Shuhada channel.
- Confirmation from the place of work of the father or mother stating the guardian’s certificate, and his continuity in the job in the event of applying on the channel of the children of teachers or holders of higher degrees.
- Medical Examination .
Note: All the above documents should be provided in three colored copies, along with the originals.